Hi,

I just found out that Gerrit accepted a change to project
equinox/rt.equinox.p2 without Change-Id [1] and does not require it [2]
now:

    remote: Processing changes: new: 1, refs: 1, done
    remote: (W) e396989: commit subject >65 characters; use shorter first
paragraph
    remote: The author is not a committer on the project.
    remote: The author has a current Eclipse Contributor Agreement (ECA) on
file.
    remote: The author has "signed-off" on the contribution.

As I understand, it makes impossible to submit updates to such change
set.

[1] No Change-Id in https://git.eclipse.org/r/105435
[2] New version of [1] https://git.eclipse.org/r/116165

--