Hi Everyone,

We are pleased to announce that Photon is available for download and updates.
The bits are obtainable from the URLs below, but you can also read about it in
the  <http://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/news/4.8/> New and Noteworthy document for
this release.
If you are interested in some technical details, please see the
<http://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/development/readme_eclipse_4.8.php> Eclipse
Project 4.8 Readme.

While it is hard to thank everyone, by name, who has helped us with this
release, we have made our best attempt at that in our
<http://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/development/acknowledgements_4.8.php>
Acknowledgements

            Eclipse downloads:

http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops4/R-4.8-201806110500/

            Update existing (non-production) installs:

            http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/4.8/

            Specific repository good for building against:

            http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/4.8/R-4.8-201806110500/

            Equinox specific downloads:

            http://download.eclipse.org/equinox/drops/R-Photon-201806110500/

Our deliverables serve as the foundation for the all-in-one packages available
from the main Eclipse Foundation's download site
<https://www.eclipse.org/downloads/> .

Thank you to everyone who made this Photon release possible.

Thanks and Regards,

Sravan

Sravan Kumar Lakkimsetti

IBM India Pvt Ltd,

Embassy Golf Links Business Park, D Block,

Off Indiranagar-Kormangla Inner Ring Road,

Bangalore - 560071, India

Phone: 91-80-41776858