Hi,

We are pleased to announce that 2022-09 is available for download and updates.

                Eclipse downloads:

https://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops4/R-4.25-202208311800/

                New and Noteworthy:
                https://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/news/4.25/

                Update existing (non-production) installs:
                https://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/4.25/

                Specific repository good for building against:

https://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/4.25/R-4.25-202208311800/

                Equinox specific downloads:
                https://download.eclipse.org/equinox/drops/R-4.25-202208311800/

Thank you to everyone who made this checkpoint possible.

You can read about all the new and noteworthy features in the New and
Noteworthy <https://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/news/4.25/> document for this
release. For some technical details, please see the Eclipse Project 4.25
Readme<https://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/development/readme_eclipse_4.25.php>.

While it is hard to thank everyone, by name, who has helped us with this
release, we have made our best attempt at that in our
Acknowledgments<https://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/development/acknowledgements_4.25.php>.

Thanks and Regards,
Sravan

Sravan Kumar Lakkimsetti
Eclipse Platform Co-lead
IBM India Pvt Ltd,
Embassy Golf Links Business Park, C Block,
Off Indiranagar-Kormangla Inner Ring Road,
Bangalore - 560071, India