----[Please read http://ercoupers.com/disclaimer.htm before following any
advice in this forum.]----


Watch the video. I does not look good for the manager. What is in the
piece,
he did say but who knows what else he said that was not in the write up.

Kevin



-----Original Message-----
From: Georgia Trehey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2004 11:45 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [COUPERS-FLYIN] RE: [COUPERS-TECH] CBS News steps in it ...

----[Please read http://ercoupers.com/disclaimer.htm before following any
advice in this forum.]----


Kevin and All,


I'm glad you said the airport manager's APPARENT
agreement with this.  Unfortunately many journalist
are notorious for twisting interviewees words and
taking comments out of context.  :-(

Spook



--- Kevin Gassert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> ----[Please read http://ercoupers.com/disclaimer.htm
> before following any advice in this forum.]----
> 
> 
> What disturbed them most was probably the airport
> managers apparent
> agreement with this. I would love to live at an
> airpark but I would hope the
> manager would not feed this fear.
> 
> Kevin
> 
> 


__________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Hotjobs: Enter the "Signing Bonus" Sweepstakes
http://hotjobs.sweepstakes.yahoo.com/signingbonus
==========================================================================
==
==
To leave this forum go to: http://ercoupers.com/lists.htm
Search the archives on http://escribe.com/aviation/coupers/




==========================================================================
====
To leave this forum go to: http://ercoupers.com/lists.htm
Search the archives on http://escribe.com/aviation/coupers/


<<attachment: winmail.dat>>

Reply via email to