----[Please read http://ercoupers.com/disclaimer.htm before following any
advice in this forum.]----


In a message dated 1/16/04 7:55:27 AM Eastern Standard Time, 
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> John,  (Please respond to both lists)
>  
>  We need to get to know you.  What's your name?

It's John.  But, you know that.  My last name, interestingly enough, is 
Cooper.  Spelled differently but sounds the same.

I'm an A&P mechanic and private pilot.  I'm more up on C-series
Continentals 
than on Ercoupe airframes, but I'm sure that will change quickly.  I also
own 
a small private strip (NY-86), but it's really too short for 'Coupes.

>  
>  For that matter, perhaps you could tell us your address, too?

Well, Skyport's new address is P.O. Box 249, Rensselaerville, NY 12147.
The 
old 800 number will remain, 800 624-5312.  No one's answering it right
now, 
though.  hopefully that will change by next week.

John

==========================================================================
====
To leave this forum go to: http://ercoupers.com/lists.htm
Search the archives on http://escribe.com/aviation/coupers/


<<attachment: winmail.dat>>

Reply via email to