----[Please read http://ercoupers.com/disclaimer.htm before following any advice in this forum.]----


Hi all'
Abouit 4 years ago I was doing a lot of air shows and  I decided to put my name in
1/2 inch letters on the sides of the coupe just above the stripe. It was the kind chat you could program just like a calculator and it would come out on a sticky transparent tape
much like  Scotch tape. Nothing obvious at all.....I didn't read the gaurantee but it must have said something like it would last a life time, cause I can't get it off.  I removed a tiny bit. Just enough so that I must remove the rest..... I have tried everything from paint thinner, alcohol, just everything you could imagine. Razor blades and scrapers won't touch it.
 
Anybody out there have any ideas???????
 
Bill Coons
 
==============================================================================
To leave this forum go to: http://ercoupers.com/lists.htm
Search the archives on http://escribe.com/aviation/coupers/



Reply via email to