----[Please read http://ercoupers.com/disclaimer.htm before following any advice in this forum.]----
thanks for this Richard: I may even be able to get down the valley
to a straight portion of road or a good field.
to a straight portion of road or a good field.
Of course whenever I mountain-fly I have at least 2000 ft agl clearance from the ridge tops and no matter where I am in the crossing (and at a 45 deg. angle to the ridge) I can turn downhill and hopefully glide to flat land. BTW, what is the glide ratio on these tanks? Can't be worse than a Lake. And what angle does that ratio work out to be? What is the angle of 'repose'? That's what most mountains are, right?
Hey, anyone know what I should do re: once one is a coupe owner, and one plans to be one forever, due to the new sportpilot ruling, do I just not have to get a medical next time it comes around? Biannuals are still every two years? Do I have to convert my license to a sportpilot license?
125 horse Franklin eh? I don't imagine the speed gain would be much. Would probably help more in climb though.
Cyrus
Cyrus ![]()
Dr. Cyrus Wood-Thomas D.C.
Chiropractic Physician
Dr. Cyrus Wood-Thomas D.C.
Chiropractic Physician
Diplomate of the National Board of Homeopathic Examiners
Past President of the Chiropractic Academy of Homeopathy
MDH Homeopathy, India
www.angelfire.com/az/CysWebSite
Tel: 928-925-0246 Long distance: 1-800-563-4095
Mailing address: P.O. Box 3248 Prescott, AZ 86302
Tel: 928-925-0246 Long distance: 1-800-563-4095
Mailing address: P.O. Box 3248 Prescott, AZ 86302
__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com
============================================================================== To leave this forum go to: http://ercoupers.com/lists.htm Search the archives on http://escribe.com/aviation/coupers/
