----[Please read http://ercoupers.com/disclaimer.htm before following any advice in this forum.]----


 

When I was on the ASTM fixed wing committee, I recognized that the initial draft version I saw seemed VERY close to the Canadian microlight regulation.  When I asked about it, I was told Chris Heintz had provided the starter draft (and that he was instrumental in the Canadian regulation).

 

I hope my memory isn’t faulty on this.

 

I can’t remember if Jeremy Monnet was in the few conference call meetings I “attended” or not.

 

Ed Burkhead

http://edburkhead.com/

ed -at- edburkheadQQQ.com   (change -at- and remove the QQQ)

 

 

-----Original Message-----
From: LLoyd Perkins [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, November 22, 2004 3:13 PM
To: Ed Burkhead; Coupe-List
Subject: RE: [COUPERS-FLYIN] Ercoupe back into production

 

................................Chris was the leading aerodynamicist/manufacturer on the ASTM consensus standard Chris was the committee.  ..............

 

I thought that was Jeremy Monnet and SONEX...

Regards,

Lloyd Perkins

Ercoupe

Luscombe

Sonex 1/4 complete

==============================================================================
To leave this forum go to: http://ercoupers.com/lists.htm
Search the archives on http://escribe.com/aviation/coupers/



Reply via email to