----[Please read http://ercoupers.com/disclaimer.htm before following any 
advice in this forum.]----


Congratulations!
Is your Ercoupe 2 or 3 control?
Eliacim
N87071

Quoting [EMAIL PROTECTED]:

> ----[Please read http://ercoupers.com/disclaimer.htm before following any
> advice in this forum.]----
> 
> 
> Hi Everybody,
>       Went flying with my instructor on Sat. with a 12-17 knot cross wind! 
> He enjoyed it but I sure didn't-this was my first time out in the coupe
> officially as a student.  Went again yesterday and soloed!  IT's really
> different from the Champ I've been learning in.  Anyways, it's a great
> feeling flying your own airplane.  Now I can fly whenever I feel like it. 
> Will be taking the recreational test in the near future, in the Champ.
> Darick
> N94139
> 
> 
==============================================================================
> To leave this forum go to: http://ercoupers.com/lists.htm




-- 
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.

==============================================================================
To leave this forum go to: http://ercoupers.com/lists.htm

Reply via email to