Hi Mike,

I integrated your new dialog into eric6 (default branch). However, as it search
in files of
the current project I put it into the 'Project' package. I fixed a few issues
(code bugs, code
style issues) and added the case insensitive search as a fall back.

Thanks for contributing this code.

Regards,
Detlev