On Dienstag, 14. März 2017 11:43:18 Detlev Offenbach wrote:
> Hi,
>
> move the cursor to the line you want to stop next and select "Continue to
> cursor" (Shift+F6). Is that what you are looking for?

No, I really mean changing the execution path.

Have a look, how pdb does it here:

        https://svn.python.org/projects/python/trunk/Lib/pdb.py

Search for do_jump implementation.

In that form, it can modify the line to execute next in the current frame
only, but this is very helpful to skip or repeat some lines in a debug
session.

Hth,
Pete