Hi,

pyenv is messing with the PATH environment variable. This can cause issues, if
two virtual environments contain libraries/programs of the same name. To work
with different virtual environments with eric I would recommend the following.

1. Install eric in its own virtual environment. That is the one eric will show
as <default> if it is not renamed in the built-in Virtual Environment Manager.
2. If needed create a virtual environment for a project. This can be done from
within eric with the Virtualenv Configurator. This will add the created
environment to the Virtualenv Manager.
3. If 2. was done outside eric (e.g. with pyenv) add the project specific
environment to the Virtualenv Manager (through the respective dialog).
4. All environments of the Virtualenv Manage can be selected in the run dialog
or configured on a per project basis in the Project->Debugger->Debugger
Properties... dialog.

I hope this explanation helps a little bit.

Detlev

--
Detlev Offenbach
det...@die-offenbachs.de