Il 18/06/20 15:51, Henrik Pauli ha scritto:
Do you have a feature like "Tap Ctrl to show the location of the mouse" turned on in your desktop environment?  I've seen some weird stuff happen from that before (not with Eric in particular) on both Gnome and some other DEs, and this is simply the first thing that popped to my mind when reading your issue.

On Tue, 16 Jun 2020 at 02:00, Massimo Del Fedele <m...@veneto.com