Maciej Stachowiak wrote:
> On Nov 20, 2008, at 12:24 AM, David-Sarah Hopwood wrote:
>> Maciej Stachowiak wrote:

>> There's no such thing as an "internal function", in ECMA-262 terms.
>> You presumably meant "callable host objects" here.
>
> No. See "10.1.1 Function Objects" in ECMA-262 3rd edition.

Yes, I corrected this in a follow-up. But internal functions by that
definition are native Function objects, so they are not relevant to
the argument about host objects. They only differ from non-internal
Function objects by having a [[Call]] method that executes non-ECMAScript
code, and by being excluded from the discussion of Execution Contexts in
chapter 10.

--
David-Sarah Hopwood