In which case perhaps we should abandon this style of lambda and work harder at
developing a concise construct that is a reformed function.

I'll have to hunt down David-Sarah's proposal which I haven't seen as this is a
direction for object literals is something I have also thought about and found
attractive.

Given, the nature of the language we have (as opposed to the language we wish
we had) I might choose class-like abstractions based upon object literals over
conflicting features for support concise expression of control abstraction.

Allen