[[Class]] value.

I generally agree, but I have two "what about's" that actually go in different
directions from each other.

#1 What about "Function" in addition to "Object"? It seems reasonable to have
host objects that are functions in addition host objects that are objects.
(Counter-argument: slippery slope)

#2 Why allow "Object" for  host objects that are required to conform to the
section 15.3 specification for Object. If they are distinguishable from section
15.3 objects they should have [[Class]]=="Object".  An implementation can use
"HostObject" or something else. (Counter-argument: Might confuse some
programmers??? (seems weak))

Allen