On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 9:14 AM, David Herman <dher...@mozilla.com> wrote:
> …but it is required to evaluate them in their declared order,
> deterministically.

Would you explain how declaration order is inferred from the contents
of the unordered of files?

It's clear that the order is at least partially knowable through the
order of module declarations within a single file, and that "load"
directives would be replaced with a nest of modules, which is similar
in effect to loading on demand if the load directive is considered a
point of demand at run-time. And we're guaranteed that there are no
files that would be loaded that are not reachable through transitive
"load" directives. I suppose I've answered my question, if all my
assumptions are correct.

Kris Kowal