I'd love to have a full set of collections for JavaScript, but just to clarify, adding a separate OrderedObject wouldn't address most of the issues I've raised:

1. it would be no help to JSON - there would still be the severe expressiveness and object allocation overhead I previously described

2. it would remain a surprising "gotcha" that numeric indices behave specially
on Object

3. it would not address the backcompat issue with all the sites that depend on
ordering