I'm really happy that arrow syntax proposal was made and thanks a lot Brendan!!

I'd like to point out that coffeescript has a huge success and in the end it's
just syntax sugared js. I think this is quite good proof that syntax change
like this is more then welcome.

Another thing I'd like to point out that arrow function is not just saving
keystrokes of typing `function` and `return`, but also gives even bigger win
IMO via `=>` when binding of `this` pseudo variable is desired. This case BTW
was not addressed by `#`. Even though `->` is one more char in comparison to
`#`, `=>` is much less then `.bind(this)`, in addition having both -> and =>
feels just natural!

Regards
--
Irakli Gozalishvili