Likewise, invoking Object.getOwnPropertyDescriptor on a proxy does not
return user attributes. That actually is explicitly noted in the
semantics for [[GetOwnProperty]], but I'm not sure I see the rationale
behind it.

I would prefer a more coherent story with respect to proxies and user
attributes on descriptor objects. That is, we should either support
such attributes properly, i.e. have them consistently flow both ways
(from clients to traps and vice versa). Or we do not support them at
all, i.e. filter them out everywhere.

/Andreas