We use Google Postini in concert with Mailman. Postini needs to be told 
sometimes. If you don't see mail get through, mail [email protected] 
about it.

/be

On Nov 7, 2011, at 12:48 PM, David Bruant wrote:

> Le 06/11/2011 15:37, Axel Rauschmayer a écrit :
>> 
>> Claus Reinke could not submit his js-tools discussion group announcement 
>> (interestingly, I could do it for him). And the email I appended underneath 
>> my signature never got through. Can someone explain the blocking criteria?
> I have experienced similar problems at some point. I don't know what the 
> blocking criteria is. Maybe an anti-spam trying to be smarter than it is?
> 
> David
> 
>> 
>> Thanks!
>> 
>> Axel
>> 
>> -- 
>> Dr. Axel Rauschmayer
>> [email protected]
>> 
>> home: rauschma.de
>> twitter: twitter.com/rauschma
>> blog: 2ality.com
>> 
>> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> Subject: Fixing one last quirk
>> 
>> With Allen’s “decoupling [ ] and property access for collections” [1], all 
>> of the JavaScript quirks that I can think of will be fixed in 
>> ECMAScript.next (including, hopefully, typeof null). Except for one: solving 
>> dynamic `this` is still in limbo (as far as I can tell).
>> 
>> It would be really nice if it could be fixed for ES.next, it is surprisingly 
>> easy to get it wrong.
>> 
>> Any thoughts? For me, lambda blocks would do the trick. Will those be in 
>> ES.next? Could functions adopt their semantics of picking up the `this` of 
>> the surrounding scope when not invoked as methods? It seems like that could 
>> work in strict mode where no one expects `this` to have a value.
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> _______________________________________________
>> es-discuss mailing list
>> [email protected]
>> https://mail.mozilla.org/listinfo/es-discuss
> 
> _______________________________________________
> es-discuss mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://mail.mozilla.org/listinfo/es-discuss

_______________________________________________
es-discuss mailing list
[email protected]
https://mail.mozilla.org/listinfo/es-discuss

Reply via email to