I listed quite a few suggestions in a variety of emails to this list. I think this is a list of all of them...
https://mail.mozilla.org/pipermail/es-discuss/2012-February/020460.html https://mail.mozilla.org/pipermail/es-discuss/2012-February/020480.html https://mail.mozilla.org/pipermail/es-discuss/2012-February/020481.html https://mail.mozilla.org/pipermail/es-discuss/2012-February/020483.html https://mail.mozilla.org/pipermail/es-discuss/2012-February/020523.html https://mail.mozilla.org/pipermail/es-discuss/2012-February/020575.html https://mail.mozilla.org/pipermail/es-discuss/2012-February/020607.html https://mail.mozilla.org/pipermail/es-discuss/2012-February/020609.html Set union, difference, and intersection methods were in one post but I don't see that in the archives. Peter On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 8:10 AM, Mark S. Miller <[email protected]> wrote: > Dave and I decided to collaborate on this and will present it at the May > meeting. So no, not yet. > > As always, suggestions welcome. > > On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 10:22 PM, Peter Michaux <[email protected]> > wrote: >> >> On Sun, Feb 12, 2012 at 7:08 PM, Brendan Eich <[email protected]> wrote: >> >> > The January 19 2012 meeting notes recorded here: >> > >> > https://mail.mozilla.org/pipermail/es-discuss/2012-January/019784.html >> > >> > include "At next meeting MarkM will present a tiny API proposal for maps >> > and >> > sets." >> >> Has this meeting happened yet? If so are the results about Map and Set >> posted somewhere? >> >> Thanks, >> Peter >> >> _______________________________________________ >> es-discuss mailing list >> [email protected] >> https://mail.mozilla.org/listinfo/es-discuss > > > > > -- > Cheers, > --MarkM _______________________________________________ es-discuss mailing list [email protected] https://mail.mozilla.org/listinfo/es-discuss

