At the TC 39 meeting on May 21, we decided to remove LocaleList from the
Internationalization API because its primary purpose is performance and we
don't have evidence that there actually is a performance problem requiring this
solution.

One side effect of removing LocaleList from the API is that the object returned
from the supportedLocalesOf methods is now a simple Array, and therefore is
modifiable. This probably prevents us from ever switching the return value of
these methods back to a LocaleList, whose LocaleList properties (length and
indexed elements 0..length-1) are immutable.

I don't think that's a big concern, but wanted to bring it to everybody's
attention in case somebody does have concerns.

Norbert