On Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 7:06 AM, Brandon Benvie
<bran...@brandonbenvie.com>wrote:

> I would say it is most definitely not the concern of Observe to watch
> reads and between accessors and Proxies we have all the tools we need for
> that.

I think that misreads the situation. Having proxies available might work
for this, but is it the right (implied) *UI* for it? I.e., if you need to
do half of your work with observe() and then pivot over to proxies for the
other half...that strikes me as strange. There might be good reasons not
to, but saying "you can do it with what we've got" is always tautological
in a turing machine = )