On Oct 1, 2012, at 10:06 AM, Tom Van Cutsem wrote:

> 2012/10/1 Allen Wirfs-Brock <[email protected]>
> 
> I think I'm going to trying to fit all the moving parts of the Proxy 
> mechanism (other than the more general Reflect module) into a single 
> subsection of chapter 15.
> 
> That makes sense. From the top of my head, the only other places where 
> proxies intervene substantially in the spec are:
> - the big refactoring of some Object internal methods ([[Get]], [[Put]], 
> [[CanPut]] etc.).
> - built-ins like Object.keys that in ES5 didn't dispatch to a built-in 
> [[Method]] need to either a) test and branch on Proxy arguments explicitly or 
> b) be rewritten to dispatch to a new built-in that proxies then implement 
> differently. I take it you prefer b) (as was done with [[Enumerate]]). I 
> prefer b) as well.

sounds about right

Allen

_______________________________________________
es-discuss mailing list
[email protected]
https://mail.mozilla.org/listinfo/es-discuss

Reply via email to