Having isFoo succeed on an instance of Bar is correct. But there's another
case that's more worrisome:

Foo foo = new Foo();
Baz baz = Object.create(foo);

By Allen's pattern, isFoo will also succeed on an instance of baz. OTOH,
were the branding done with a WeakMap or the brandcheck done with an own
check....

--
    Cheers,
    --MarkM