TC 39, I need decisions so that I can finish the Internationalization spec and
send it to the Ecma GA:

1) Instances of Intl.Collator, Intl.NumberFormat, and Intl.DateTimeFormat
currently have [[Class]] "Object". Should this change to "Collator",
"NumberFormat", and "DateTimeFormat", respectively?

2) If the answer to 1) is "yes": The prototype objects of Intl.Collator,
Intl.NumberFormat, and Intl.DateTimeFormat currently have [[Class]] "Object".
Should this change to "Collator", "NumberFormat", and "DateTimeFormat",
respectively?

3) If the answer to 1) or 2) is "no": The prototype objects of Intl.Collator,
Intl.NumberFormat, and Intl.DateTimeFormat currently have all the state that
allows them to be used as instances. Should they not have that state, and
instead be plain objects with methods?

If I don't get votes from at least 10 of the usual TC 39 attendees within the
next 24 hours, and a clear majority for change, the spec will remain as
approved at the meeting two weeks ago.

Thanks,
Norbert