After a little more experimenting with sets (still a really big fan!!), I've come across an interesting problem. Basically, I found myself using a set and then wanting to convert that into JSON for storage. JSON.stringify() run on a set returns "{}", because it's an object without any enumerable properties. I'm wondering if that's the correct behavior because a set is really more like an array than it is an object, and perhaps it would be best to define a toJSON() method for sets such as:

Set.prototype.toJSON = function() {
    return Array.from(this);
};

That way, JSON.stringify() would do something rational by default when used with sets.

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Nicholas