Please add all the features you are interested in to the document - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AhsGcaqNtRMpdC1FVEZOZ2tqdWRHdWdtRkMyaFM3VGc#gid=0
2012/10/3 Gillam, Richard <[email protected]> > Pardon my ignorance, but some sort of analogue to Java's ResourceBundle > never makes it onto these lists. Is this out of scope, and if so, is there > some sort of standard, recommended way to get that effect in ECMAScript? > If not, I'd say that's more important than most of the things on this list. > > But out of the things on this list, I'd rank message formatting and time > zone support the highest. > > --Rich Gillam > Lab126 > > On Sep 27, 2012, at 9:14 AM, Nebojša Ćirić wrote: > > > https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AhsGcaqNtRMpdC1FVEZOZ2tqdWRHdWdtRkMyaFM3VGc#gid=0 > > Please take a look at the document. Add new or comment on existing > features. > > I'll send a calendar invite shortly. > > -- > Nebojša Ćirić > _______________________________________________ > es-discuss mailing list > [email protected] > https://mail.mozilla.org/listinfo/es-discuss > > > -- Nebojša Ćirić
_______________________________________________ es-discuss mailing list [email protected] https://mail.mozilla.org/listinfo/es-discuss

