Asen, as mentioned what I meant is that I would sparse.filter(Object); once
if that's about having a repeated iteration.

This let you avoid the Boolean.bind(null, true) if that was the concern but
I have no idea about performances.

There are too many libraries to change in order to support this default
behavior, I guess, that's why I think is not worth it.

br