I believe with is much more problematic than caller for all Engines out
there. A reference to "who is invoking" cannot be that bad ... is it?
Anyway, even C and C++ can be compiled "insecurely" so my hope was that for
some extreme, well explained, documented, and needed code, the "no strict"
directve would have been allowed. Engines are easily switching already
between strict and no strict so I don't see, today, this problem at all,
included performance since as I have said, the web is running already "no
strict" thanks to minification.

br