Given the commonness of mixing one object into another, I was wondering how
this would work with private symbols -- considering methods will expect to find
those symbols on the objects on which they are called. Has there been any
discussion about providing a way to copy private symbols "under the hood",
so-to-speak, without having to know the symbols and without having them
exposed? I imagine proxies might pose quite a problem to the second part, but I
was just wondering if this problem had been addressed or if the mixin+symbol
combo is just to be avoided.