On Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 6:29 PM, Andrea Giammarchi <
andrea.giammar...@gmail.com> wrote:

> For what is worth it , I don't believe "everyone does it like that" has
> ever been a valid argument. Maybe everyone simply copied a pattern from
> jQuery without even thinking if it was needed or it was the best.
>
> Br

Agreed. You don't make a band that makes crappy music because most other
bands do too. You don't jump in the well if I do. We don't have to make bad
API decisions because the cows have paved a path to the butcher's. It's not
ignoring the norm, we acknowledge it and make our choices with that
knowledge, but we don't necessarily have to follow the norm.

Cheers,
Jussi