> (1) "Nuke" the special properties (`get`, `set`, and `value` when any of them
> is not defined) on a descriptor returned by `getOwnPropertyDescriptor` which
> shouldn't be inherited through the descriptor's prototype. By "nuke" them, I
> mean specify that they be defined as `undefined`, much like `callee` and
> `caller` in strict mode. (I don't think strict mode is required in this case,
> though, since I highly doubt anyone could be relying on this behavior.)

Naturally, `defineProperty` would also have to be rewritten a little to ignore
properties set to `undefined`. If `get`, `set`, and `value` are all set to
`undefined`, then `value` would be assumed to be `undefined`. In addition,
`writable` would also have to be nuked for accessor descriptors.  I think it's
workable?

Nathan