The logging solution proposed is not polyfillable with today's tools, at least
not when logging to the browser console.

The idea would be that rejection reasons are logged when nobody has handled
them, but then "un-logged" when they are handled. Since there is no
`console.unlog`, you see our problem.

You could "polyfill" this by creating a secondary "console" overlay on top of
the browser window. I believe when.js has something like this in an
experimental branch:

https://github.com/cujojs/when/commit/65f89e9eeb397186aa1508bc58e49653aca2fcb4

Theirs is based off of a proposed Promises/A+ API, `console.unhandledRejection`
and `console.rejectionHandled`, which would allow cross-promise-library sharing
of such an interface:

https://github.com/promises-aplus/unhandled-rejections-spec/issues/2

I know RSVP.js has expressed interest in this as well, and I speak for Q in
saying we would love that. At this point it's just a matter of someone, perhaps
myself, putting in the time to create a generic bookmarklet that pops up a
unhandled-rejections console and intercepts
`console.unhandledRejection`/`console.rejectionHandled`.

---