Promise.fulfill/PromiseSource#fulfill made sense when there was no unwrap on
the input side of Promise#then:

*then:*
```js
var foreverPending = new Promise(() => {});
Promise.fulfill(foreverPending).then(x => assert(x === foreverPending))
Promise.resolve(foreverPending).then(() => { /* never reached */ });
```

*now*
```js
var foreverPending = new Promise(() => {});
Promise.fulfill(foreverPending).flatMap(x => assert(x === foreverPending));
Promise.fulfill(foreverPending).then(() => { /* never reached */ });
```

With all the changes to Promise (addition of Promise#flatMap, recursive unwrap
on input side of Promise#then, etc.), it does seem that fulfill's use case has
become a bit muddled. I'll admit to still being partial to the earlier design
(fulfill/resolve/reject, adopt without recursive unwrap/flattening) as it was a
much simpler and more straightforward API.

Ron