Personally, I never touch the native prototypes and for homemade methods,
it's ok...

But when it comes to native methods, it gets more complicated ... Indeed, how
to retrieve an original state of a native prototype? This isn't possible.

The idea is to have a stable solution to this deficiency

Michaël Rouges - https://github.com/Lcfvs - @Lcfvs