Thanks, I see. The usage is for TaskResult sorts of things where the
scheduling is done via calls to `yield`, and the output of the function is
done via `return`. Fair enough. It still seems like a huge footgun for the
other cases which I'd expect are far more common than cooperative
scheduling, but I can respect that decision.

Cheers!