David Bruant <bruan...@gmail.com> wrote
> This proposal does not aim at solving the problem of library conflicts
which existed before this proposal and should be solve independently.

Of course, and I'm sorry if I implied otherwise. I'm sure we all
acknowledge the problem of extending the native prototypes in libraries. I
just don't understand how having a `_` prefix attempts to give us a
solution to the problem. I'm not saying I have a solution either, but I
think implying that it's ok to extend them with a prefix doesn't really
solve much. Maybe I got what you were trying to say wrong though.