On Tue, Oct 15, 2013 at 12:50 PM, Andreas Rossberg <rossb...@google.com>
 wrote:

> > Arguably, the _syntactic_ complexity is not huge. It is almost benign,
> compared to the _semantic_ complexity.

Agreed. I have a bit of a problem articulating my thoughts clearly through
this medium being new. The problem with introducing additional syntax to
have scoped extension methods to the language is mostly the semantics
scoped methods introduce by introducing the extra type of scope and not the
extra rule in the language grammar.

Even the syntax on its own sounds like a huge deal though, it's one more
thing to teach every programmer learning the language JavaScript and an
extra bit of cognitive overload.