Brendan and I had a side conversation the next day we should have brought
to the attention of the group. In the main discussion, we said we needed to
hear back from Luke, since "WeakMap" had already shipped in IE11. The next
day we did, and Brendan & I agreed to drop the renaming. Which,
fortunately, is also in agreement with Arv and Rick. WeakMap / WeakSet it
is.

On Mon, Dec 16, 2013 at 12:16 PM, Rick Waldron <waldron.r...@gmail.com>wrote:

> On Mon, Dec 16, 2013 at 11:59 AM, Erik Arvidsson <erik.arvids...@gmail.com
> > wrote:
>
>> At the last f2f2 we talked about renaming WeakMap to SideTable. We
>> postponed the discussion, saying that we would get back to it later. We
>> never did.
>>
>> I would like us to keep the name WeakMap as it is. We didn't really take
>> WeakSet into account. If we rename WeakMap we would need to rename WeakSet
>> too and I like the current Map/Set analogy.
>>

> I'll second this with the added comment that after four weeks, SideTable
> doesn't sound any better or worse than WeakMap.
>
> Rick

    Cheers,
    --MarkM