Are you able to provide Pros of the non prefixed decision or that's all you
have to say about it?

Not even a link?
How useful has your answer been for anyone?

Which library uses window.webkitRequestAnimationFrame before
window.requestAnimationFrame and why nobody filed a bug until now?

Plus I am one of those that hand-craft CSS withe prefixes included and I am
happy to deal with prefixes ... which developer uses prefixes everywhere on
daily basis without tools?

'cause at least I try to group via classes and use as less as possible.

Thanks