It's now or never. I agree multiple sources are useful enough to do now; I don't see a different third parameter that would be precluded by deciding this. But others may disagree.

/be

Claude Pache <mailto:claude.pa...@gmail.com>
December 17, 2013 5:06 PM
Hello,

Tonight, when playing with ES6’s new functions, I was wishing that `Object.assign` could accept several `source` objects:

Object.assign(target, source1, source2, ...) // equivalent to `Object.assign(Object.assign(Object.assign(target, source1), source2), ...)`

My use case: I have several objects, used as dictionaries, coming from different sources, and I want to merge them together. For example:

c.prototype.exec = function(userParams) {
var params = Object.assign({ method: "GET" }, this.defaultParams, userParams)
// etc.
}

Any thoughts?

—Claude