Allen Wirfs-Brock wrote:
I had been considering purging that handling from the ES6 spec. but maybe I'll
leave it in.

Please do! This dates from block-lambda future-proofing days? I dimly recall ES1 drafts having full completion-type abstraction (over all forms, not just statements but also expressions).

The do-expression proposal should address what happens with
break/continue/return completions in such contexts.  It will probably match
what is already in the ES6 spec. but if necessary the existing spec. language
can change in the future since it isn't actually in play.

It should be straightforward. Thanks,