Axel Rauschmayer wrote:
I’m sorry for being difficult, but IMO this is an important point: The current cowpath is for-in style, right? That is, inherited and own non-enumerable properties. We’ll deviate from that anyway. Independently of what enumerability means, I can only think of cases (including Claude Pache’s pro-enumerability example) where I would want to copy *all* own properties.

Why do you want an array's .length to be copied?

I thought the issue was rather own vs. inherited enumerables. If we restricted Object.assign or whatever to own, then we'd probably hit all targets, and enumerable prototype properties induced by class syntax per ES6 draft spec would be ok.