Hi Ben,

Sorry for the very late response.
This is quite an interesting work, thanks for sharing!
I'm particularly interested in your test suite [1] which is impressive.

This is making me realize that generators are fully compilable (efficiently from what I can see) into ES5 and makes me wonder if the current generators specificities are worth it. Very specifically, do we really need Generator.prototype [ @@toStringTag ] === "Generator" ? From an author point of view, I don't really see in which situation this information could matter. As a comparison, functions generated after the class syntax do not have an @@toStringTag to "Class".
Generators would just be sugar to write iterators (+ .throw)