David I know the analogy was weak but since indeed you said there's nothing
like that, I named the one that felt somehow close because of some implicit
behavior.

I am personally easy going on modules, I like node.js require and I think
that behind an await like approach could work asynchronously too but I
don't want to start a conversation already done many times so ... I'll
watch from the outside, waiting for a definitive "how it's going to be"
spec before even analyzing how that even works.

IMO, modules in ES6 went a bit too far than expected.

Take care