On Thu, Jun 12, 2014 at 10:07 PM, Calvin Metcalf
<calvin.metc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> isn't the foot gun the difference between single and multiple exports, i.e.

I thought it was imports that were being misused. People were writing

module m from 'mymodule';

m();

So they treated `module` just like `import`. I'm not sure I see the
logic in doing that.
Did they not wonder why there were two ways to accomplish the exact same thing?
As I said, I didn't find the reasoning compelling.