Hi,

I'm not quite sure what this is all about, so forking in hope for clarifications. I'm sorry to send a message that will probably be read as noise by a lot of people, but I'm also tired of some of these pointless and unconstructive, if not destructive, fights among people (in here, on Twitter or elsewhere). I hope to have a conversation to start the end of the alleged unharmonious relationship between TC39 and JS developers.

Domenic, your email suggests a fairly strong dichotomy between "TC39" and "the community". As far as I'm concerned, to begin with, I don't see anything that is called "the community" in JavaScript. I join Axel's point of view. I see lots of communities with different backgrounds and interests, especially among the JS devs. I personnally don't feel associated with "the community" you describe. I encourage you to either speak only for yourself or provide a more specific description of whose point of view you're referring to (preferably without a definite article).