On Fri, 15 Aug 2014, John Barton wrote:

> The ES Loader does not maintain a dependency tree. It maintains a table of
> names->modules.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding the ES6 loader spec. What's the Load Record
[[Dependencies]] list?

(If ES6 isn't maintaining the dependency tree, then this would make my
life a lot easier, since I could maintain all the dependency information
outside of the Web's default Loader, without having to worry about
browsers having to implement duplicate logic. So if I have indeed
misinterpreted the spec to that extent, that would be very good to know!)